5.6003.15 Extrta Wide Stiff Boning Knife
- Extra-wide stiff blade expertly slices through proteins
- High-carbon stainless steel construction
- Slip-resistant Fibrox handle provides superior control
- Perfect for deboning meat, poultry, and fish
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
This Victorinox 6" extra-wide stiff boning knife with Fibrox handle is a reliable all-purpose tool for butchers, delis, and fine dining establishments. It is expertly designed to effortlessly slice through proteins like red meat, poultry, and fish. The high-carbon, stain-free steel blade is wider and stiffer than traditional knives, allowing you to slice through meats with ease and precision. This Victorinox knife is also extremely durable, lasting up to 60% longer than typical knives.
The Fibrox handle on this boning knife is slip-resistant, providing superior control and comfort. Use this knife to save time and increase efficiency in the kitchen. It is useful for any high output kitchen that portions proteins on a regular basis. If you are looking for a durable knife that will last, look no further than this boning knife from Victorinox!