We’ve kicked up the Knockout’s knockout-good looks another notch with this olive and black color combination. The olive and black Knockout features Kershaw’s Sub-Frame Lock. We’ve “knocked out” a piece of the machined aluminum frame and attached a stainless-steel plate in its place. It’s this steel plate that moves behind the knife blade to lock it open safely and very securely. The result is a knife that’s big, yet lightweight enough to carry every day.
- Made in the USA
- Upgraded 14C28N high-performance blade steel; Cerakote blade coating for additional blade protection
- Lightweight aluminum handle anodized in olive green
- Three-position pocketclip, carries (right/left tip-up; right tip-down)
- Fast, easy opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Sub-Frame Lock
THE KERSHAW SUB-FRAME LOCK IS COVERED UNDER US PATENT 9,120,234.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OLDER MODELS USE A BLACK DLC FINISH. CURRENT PRODUCTION MODELS ARE BUILT WITH A CERAKOTE BLADE FINISH.
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Material Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating Cerakote
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Olive anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.41 in. (10.4 mm)
- Overall Length 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)