Designed by RJ Martin, the Flythrough features his unique "See-Through Pivot." This oversized pivot is hollow in the center, letting you "see through" it. What's more, the Flythrough also has a handle cutout behind the pivot that lets you see the end of the blade tang when the blade is open. Both of these features add interest to this striking knife.
The Flythrough's drop point blade has a sculpted top swedge and is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with black-oxide coating for a monochrome look and additional corrosion protection. A concave thumb-ramp on the top of the blade provides a secure place to rest a thumb or forefinger for controlled cuts.
The steel handle features sweeping, sculpted lines that add to the dynamic look of the Flythrough. Lockup is secure thanks to a sturdy frame lock and a reversible deep-carry pocket clip lets the Flythrough ride comfortably low in your pocket.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.9" (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9" (17.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black Oxide Coated Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- Designer: RJ Martin
- Made in China
- Frame Lock