Knife is NEW OLD STOCK-I put it up when they were discontinued
Zero Tolerance Knife by Kershaw
ZT 0920 Les George Folder
Based on Les George's Harpy, the 0920's design is practical, functional, and extremely clean.
The blade is CPM-20CV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. This powdered metallurgy steel is considered one of the "super steels" for its top performance, offering outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance. The blade has a scooped spine, top swedge, and a slight recurve for cutting versatility.
The knife opens with ZT’s KVT ball bearing opening system for quick and easy manual opening with the built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade open during use.
The titanium handle is fully 3D machined so that it fits and fills the hand comfortably and smoothly. Machined texturing adds grip and the bead-blasted finish contrasts handsomely with the stonewashed blade. To help ensure this big folder is easy to carry, the insides of the handles are machined with weight-relieving pockets. ZT adds a touch of subtle color with the bronze anodized aluminum tube spacers and bronze-anodized bent titanium pocket clip, and a touch of class with the oversized pivot. Black oxide hardware completes the 0920's understated, yet aggressive look.
- KVT ball bearing opening system
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible bent titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.90" (9.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.10" (13.0 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.0" (22.9 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Designers: Les George
- Made in the USA