Knife is BRAND NEW in the BOX-It has been stored away since the box change now it is discontinued-NEW OLD STOCK
Zero Tolerance Knife by Kershaw
The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, continues to be one of ZT’s top-selling knives. But some knife users have been asking for a little more — a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. ZT's answer? The 0460.
In size, it’s slightly larger than the 0450, but not as large as the 0452CF. The blade steel is S35VN for enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, it enables a sharp, long-lasting edge. For sharp looks, ZT gives the blade a two-tone finish: stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds.
Based on Dmity’s Polychotky Jr., the 0460’s carbon-fiber-and-titanium handle has a pronounced ergonomic curve to fit into the hollow of the hand neatly. The front scale is bronze carbon fiber. This relatively recently developed composite material offers the benefits of carbon fiber, but with the ability to colorize the material as well — in the case of the 0460, the color is an attractive bronze. ZT partially 3D machined the front handle for dimensionality and grip as well.
The handle back is titanium with a titanium frame lock and hardened steel lockbar insert. A matte black anodized aluminum backspacer adds a handsome decorative touch while the black Teflon-coated pocket clip lets you carry the ZT comfortably everyday.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.40" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Persian
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bronze Carbon Fiber with Stonewashed Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA