Amber Peach Seed Jig Bone Handle
This Peanut is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size, fitting discretely and conveniently in a pocket. This durable folding knife two full length blades, the Clip blade and the pen blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Length: 2.88 inches closed and 1.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Peanut 00045 (6220 SS)
- Closed Length: 2 7/8" (7.30 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Clip and Pen Blades
- Handle Material: Genuine Jigged Amber Bone
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA