USA Made in 2019 ONLY
Knife is UNUSED, in original box. It has been on display in my shop, bolsters show a few minors scratches from laying on the box and being moved, nothing that hurts it.
Blades have good snap. No cracks (it may appear the dark line is a crack but it is only the color in the handle)
This was made when Case knives edges were rough coming out of the factory, when I wipe it off with a shammy the edges grabs it. It is the factory edge.
This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Turquoise Curly Maple handle with Case arrowhead shield
- Length: 3.38 inches closed and 3.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Barlow 23362 (72009 ½ SS)
- Closed Length: 3.38"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip, Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Smooth Turquoise Curly Maple
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in the USA