0842BLS Sprint Ops
The Buck Knives 842 Sprint Ops Pro is designed to be the perfect, upgraded, everyday carry knife. The 842 Sprint Ops Pro features ball bearing technology that allows this folding knife to open smooth and rapidly when you engage the flipper on the top of the knife. A sturdy liner lock safely secures the blade open while in use. Folds down to easy to carry 4 3/8" (11.1 cm) when closed. The drop point blade is made of razor sharp S30V steel coated in Cerakote Graphite Black for added corrosion resistance and durability. The handle is made of super tough, black and blue G10. This knife is easy to carry with the convenient deep pocket clip. The 842 Sprint Ops Pro is perfect for someone that wants the best materials on a modern everyday carry knife.
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Steel Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Handle Material: Blue/Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Pocket Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Made in USA