Zero Tolerance Knife
ZT0801TI Rexford Flipper
Knife is UNUSED in Original Factory Box with Paperwork
The sticker on the end of the box had turned yellow
For the 0801TI, ZT kept the blade shape and handle shape of the original. But now the 3D-machined titanium handle features a series of five cutouts on the front scale instead of the machined lines of the original. Additional machining on the handle provides comfortable contours and a great grip.
The blade is an efficient drop point made of S35VN stainless steel with an attractive stonewashed finish. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, S35VN provides a sharp, long-lasting edge as well as enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping and excellent wear resistance.
The handle is titanium with a bead blasted finish. The lock is a sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. The 0801TI opens manually with ZT’s KVT opening system and a flipper. The black Teflon®-coated clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible bent titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.70" (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.20" (20.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.6 g)
- Designer: Todd Rexford