5.3763.20 Narrow Flexible Boning Knife 8"
- Perfect for removing bones from poultry, meat, and fish in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Narrow blade helps make deep cuts and holes
- Flexible design allows you to shape, denude, and seam lamb, veal, and fish
- Durable, black, slip-resistant Fibrox handle
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Sharp, high-quality blade won't discolor or corrode
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
The Victorinox 8" flexible narrow boning knife is designed to bring new life to a kitchen classic! Its narrow blade is perfect for making deep cuts and holes, and its flexible design allows you to easily debone and prepare fish and poultry. Combining comfort with powerhouse function, this knife is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen.