Knife is BRAND NEW in the BOX-but there is a small scratch on the backside of the blade in the black -out past the blade stamp
Zero Tolerance Knife by Kershaw
ZT 0393 Rick Hinderer
Big and aggressive, the 0393 pairs Rick Hinderer's distinctive style with ZT's solid build in a substantial knife that is also comfortably lightweight.
The 0393, based on Rick Hinderer's Eklipse, features a harpoon-style version of Rick's famous "spanto" blade in CPM-20CV stainless steel. The blade shape offers maximum cutting power with a sturdy tip for piercing. The 20CV steel provides superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. For smooth and easy opening, the 0393's blade moves out of the handle with ZT's KVT ball-bearing opening and a handy flipper tab.
For comfortable carry, the 0393's handle is built of strong, lightweight titanium, anodized in a handsome blue. A G10 overlay, machined with a Rick Hinderer custom texture, not only enhances grip, but also adds to the knife's outstanding look.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.1cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25" (20.0 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Harpoon Point
- Blade Finish: BlackWash Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Blue Anodized Titanium with Machined Black G10 Overlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (142 g)
- Designers: Rick Hinderer
- Made in the USA