5.6601.15 Semi Stiff Narrow Curved Boning Knife 6"
- Perfect for removing bones from poultry, meat, and fish in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Narrow blade helps make deep cuts and holes
- Semi-stiff design allows you to easily pierce and debone beef and pork
- Durable, black, slip-resistant Fibrox handle
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Sharp, high-quality blade won't discolor or corrode
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
While this knife's narrow blade is perfect for making deep cuts and holes, its semi-stiff design allows you to easily pierce and debone beef and pork with ease. Whether you're removing bones from poultry, meat, or fish, Victorinox products last up to 60% longer than typical knives, so you can count on the durability of this knife.