DS2F Diamond Steel 12"
The 12-in. Diamond Steel™ boasts a fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of traditional butcher's steel. To compliment the 12" x .375" (304 mm x 10 mm) diamond sharpening rod, a sanitary black plastic handle with a large guard and color coded ring provide easy grit identification, storage, and safety. Equipped with fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh), this Steel in particular is specialized for honing a razor sharp edge. Thanks to the rod's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface as well, you can sharpen edges faster and easier than conventional Steels can. No messy oils are needed either, allowing you to sharpen dry or with water. Complete with a durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service, professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products for proper tool maintenance. Made in the USA.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety
- Color coded ring for easy grit identification and storage
- Fine diamond for honing a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional Steels with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil needed, sharpen dry or with water