00133 Mini Copperlock
Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone Handles
This Mini CopperLock® is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. The CopperLock® knife is an original design by W.R. Case that combines elements from the Trapper and Copperhead to make a new lockback knife. The Mini CopperLock® is smaller than the traditional CopperLock® without compromising durability. With a fully locking Clip blade, this Mini CopperLock® knife has the cutting power of a lockback, with the look and feel of a traditional Case pocket knife. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade that makes this pocket knife great for everyday use. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Locking clip blade
- Peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mini CopperLock 133 (61749L SS)
- Closed Length: 3-5/8" (9.21 cm)
- Blade Shape: Locking Clip Blade
- Handle Material: Genuine Jigged Amber Bone
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA