65323 Copperhead Caribbean Blue Bone
Dazzling, Sawcut jigged bone in stunning Caribbean Blue draws the eye to a convergence of color, craftsmanship, and convenience. This azure stunner complements a design that features the Case Oval Script shield, accenting the mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades. Wow your friends and family with this glittering jewel. Always sharp but never bites! Introduced prior to World War I, the Case Copperhead boasts an oversized “snake head” pocket end bolster that covers the blade tangs so they won’t snag your pocket. Bag your own Case Copperhead before it winds back to the Vault in 2022.
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe and Pen blades
- Sawcut Jig Blue Caribbean Bone handle; Case Oval Script shield
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.88 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Copperhead 25588 (6249W SS)
- Closed Length: 3.88"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe, Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Sawcut Jigged Caribbean Blue Bone
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA