25587 Small Swell Center Jack
Caribbean Blue Sawcut Jig Bone Handles
The Case Small Swell Center Jack ('25-1/2) has returned for 2022, placed prominently in the spotlight of Case's popular XX Vault Program. Crafted by Case artisans as early as the 1940s, the Small Swell Center Jack was a common companion for the workers on the factory floor or out on the farm. Today this handy knife, at just 3 inches closed length and weighing in at a mere 1.7 ounces, remains a fan favorite, with its antique soda bottle shape and multi-purposed Clip and Pen blades. Don't delay in getting on for yourself before this handy Jack returns to the Vault at year's end.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Sawcut jig Caribbean Blue Bone handle; Case oval script shield
- Length: 3 inches closed and 1.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Small Swell Center Jack 25587 (6225 1/2 SS)
- Closed Length: 3"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shapes: Clip, Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Sawcut Jigged Caribbean Blue Bone
- Weight: 1.7oz.
- Made in the USA