30119 Copperhead Yellow Synthetic
You will get the one pictured
These work-ready, Yellow Synthetic knives are built for use all day long. Always sharp but never bites! Introduced prior to World War I, the Case Copperhead boasts an oversized “snake head” pocket end bolster that covers the blade tangs so they won’t snag your pocket. Bag your own Case Copperhead before it winds back to the Vault in 2022.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Mirror-polished Chrome Vanadium Blades
- Clip and Pen Blades
- Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle; Case Oval shield
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.88 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Copperhead 30119 (3249 CV)
- Closed Length: 3.88"
- Blade Shape: Clip, Pen
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Handle Material: Smooth Yellow Synthetic
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA