00042 Medium Stockman
Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone Handles
This Medium Stockman is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Peach seed jig Amber Bone handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Medium Stockman 00042 (6318 SS)
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint (non-locking)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Made in the USA