00786 Medium Stockman
Pocket Worn Old Red Corn Cob Jig Bone Handles
Pocket Worn® Old Red Bone knives have been carried daily by Case enthusiasts for decades. Each knife in the family shares the character of a trusted old pocket knife with the sure function of one freshly opened out of the box. This Stockman also packs three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Pen blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot and Pen blades
- Pocket Worn® Old Red Bone corn cob jig handle
- Length: 3 5/5"inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Medium Stockman 786 (6318 SS)
- Closed Length: 3 5/8" (9.21 cm)
- Blade Shape: Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey Blades
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Old Red Bone
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Made in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.