65327 Mini Copperlock
Made to look beautifully worn, this genuine bone handle's honey and amber tones are accented with special jigging – and hand-flamed – to look and feel like authentic stag antler. Secondary "6.5" blade tang stampings remind you these knives are extra special. The CopperLock® knife is an original design by W.R. Case that combines elements from the Trapper and Copperhead to make a new lockback knife. The Mini CopperLock® is smaller than the traditional CopperLock® without compromising durability. Featuring a fully locking clip blade, this knife has the cutting power of a lockback, with the look and feel of a traditional Case pocket knife. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade that makes this pocket knife great for everyday use. This durable folding knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip blade
- Jigged 6.5 BoneStag handle; Case oval script shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mini CopperLock 65327 (6.51749L SS)
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Locking Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: 6.5 BoneStag
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Made in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.