53035 Medium Stockman
Green Apple Smooth Bone
A bright green color like that of a Granny Smith apple, the bone handles of this family of Case knives are certainly eye-catching. The vibrant hue of the Green Apple Bone knives are offset by the inclusion of a black oval Case accented with the same nickel silver as the bolsters and hardware. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel blades
- Clip, Sheepsfoot and Spey blades
- Green Apple Bone handle; Case oval badge
- Length: 3.25 inches closed and 2.0 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Medium Stockman 53035 (6344 SS)
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Blade Shapes: Clip, Sheepsfoot, and Spey Blades
- Handle Material: Green Apple Bone
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Made in the USA