Pocket Worn Old Red Bone knives have been carried daily by Case enthusiasts for decades. Each knife in the family shares the character of a trusted old pocket knife with the sure function of one freshly opened out of the box. Like its big brothers, this Stockman also packs three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Pen blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot and Pen blades
- Pocket Worn Old Red Bone Corn Cob Jig handle
- Length: 2.63 inches closed and 0.9 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Small Stockman 10305 (6333 SS)
- Closed Length: 2.63"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip, Sheepfoot, Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Jigged Old Red Bone
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Made in the USA