Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone Handles
This RussLock® is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. The RussLock® knife is a pattern that was named after Case founder, J. Russel "Russ" Case. This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- One-hand opening, liner locking clip blade
- Peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Russlock 260 (61953L SS)
- Closed Length: 4-1/4" (10.80 cm)
- Blade Shape: One-Hand Opening Clip Blade
- Handle Material: Genuine Jigged Amber Bone
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.