02806 Medium Stockman
Corn Cob Jig Blue Bone Handles
This Medium Stockman is a part of the Blue Bone Family. There's a reason we call some friends “true blue.” That is because we know we can always count on them, no matter what. The same can be said about Case's Blue Bone knives. Time and again, their stainless steel blades get the job done, and their classic blue handles look even better the longer you carry them. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Pen blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case's Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepsfoot, and Pen blades
- Blue Bone
- Length: 3.25 inches closed and 1.7 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Medium Stockman 02806 (6344 SS)
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shapes: Clip, Sheepsfoot, and Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Blue Bone
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Made in the USA