This 843 Sprint Ops knife is ready when you are. A high-speed ball-bearing flipper makes for fast deployment. The reverse tanto blade shape gives the knife piercing strength while also giving you the smooth cutting surface of a drop point. The blade is S30V steel tempered with Buck's famous BOS heat-treat; the blade has fantastic edge retention. The blade is Cerakote® coated to provide further corrosion resistance and durability. The handle is a strong and durable, black canvas micarta. The knife includes a Cerakote® coated, removable, deep carry pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Steel: S45V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Marbled Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Pocket Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Made in the USA