For a household name like Ken Onion, creativity reigns supreme. His designs run the gamut, inspired by everything from WWII heirlooms to dune buggies. But when he sat down to create the Prowess™ he had something different in mind. This everyday carry folder nods at what a damn good knife should be: simple and functional. No bare bones here, this one is all meat and potatoes.
- Flipper Opening
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon Handles
- Blade Length: 3.368"
- Closed Length: 4.388"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.108"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black EDP Coating
- Handle Material: Nylon with Glass Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in Taiwan