Columbia River Knife and Tool-CRKT
6925 Triple Play
The Columbia River Triple Play is the one tool you need to navigate any social drinking setting you might find yourself in. The primary blade provides a large cutting belly with its spear point design and comes with a nail nick to assist with a one-handed opening. The knife comes with another, smaller foil knife for removing the foil off a bottle of wine that also folds into the handle. The back of the knife includes a folding corkscrew and an integrated bottle opener for opening wine or popping the top of a beer. The black pakkawood handle brings an elegant look to the knife, especially with the CRKT badge in the center. The knife comes complete with a stainless steel deep carry pocket clip to discreetly transport the tool through any party.
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Foil knife for removing capsule
- Corkscrew for opening bottles
- Bottle opener integrated into the handle
- Pakkawood handle combines strength and durability
- Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 2.51"
- Closed Length: 3.79"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Pakkawood
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel
- Designer: Philip Booth
- Weight: 4.0 oz.