Bose Yellow Synthetic Smooth
Knife is UNUSED in original box and papers. Has been on display in my shop and shows some minor rubs on the backside of the bolsters from laying on the box and being moved around.
This knife is constructed with our Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than Chrome Vanadium blades, since this special formula of alloyed steel is the “original” Case blade steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting, and discoloration than stainless steel. We recommend keeping a thin film of oil on the blade to maintain the finish. This ensures that your knife will be around for future generations to enjoy.
- Mirror-polished Chrome Vanadium steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle; Case Oval shield
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sowbelly 30118 (TB3339 CV)
- Closed Length: 3.88"
- Blade Shape: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Handle Material: Smooth Yellow Synthetic
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA