07321 Mini Trapper
- Mini Trapper 7321 (6207 SS)
- Closed Length: 3-1/2" (8.89 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Clip and Spey Blades
- Handle Material: Jigged Navy Blue Bone
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
This Mini Trapper is a part of the Navy Blue Bone Family. Join us in celebrating American patriotism with this Case collection, carrying a deep sea-colored handle with bright red shield. Mini Trappers are a smaller version of our Trapper carrying two full length blades, the Clip blade and the Spey blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. The basic trapping and skinning blades make this a must-have knife for those who trap small game. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Rogers jigged Navy Blue Bone handle
- Length: 3.5 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.