06540 Trapper w/ Clip
- Trapper with Clip 06540 (6254C SS)
- Closed Length: 4.125" (10.48 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Clip and Spey Blades
- Handle Material: Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (113.4 g)
- Case Oval Script Shield
- Made in the USA
This Trapper is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle with Case oval script shield; Clip on back of knife
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.