03693 "My First Case" Peanut
This Peanut is a part of our Gift Items collection. Surprise someone special with a gift that's always well received. Our Case gift sets cover a wide variety of festive themes and are fitting for almost any celebration. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size, fitting discretely and conveniently in a pocket. This durable folding knife two full length blades, the Clip blade and the pen blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip blade and Pen blade
- Burnt Stag handle with an embellished bolster
- Length: 2.88 inches closed and 1.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- My First Case Peanut # 3693 (6220 SS)
- Closed Length: 2.875" (7.30 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Clip and Pen Blades
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Old Red Bone
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Made in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.