02801 Medium Stockman
Rogers Corn Cob Jig Navy Blue Bone
This Medium Stockman is a part of the Blue Bone Family. There's a reason we call some friends “true blue“. That is because we know we can always count on them, no matter what. The same can be said about Case's Blue Bone knives. Time and again, their stainless steel blades get the job done, and their classic blue handles look even better the longer you carry them. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Rogers corn cob jig Blue Bone handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Medium Stockman 02801 (6318 SS)
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Rogers Corn Cob Jig Blue Bone
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint (non-locking)
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Made in the USA