00792 Small Texas Toothpick
Old Red Corn Cob Jig Pocket Worn Handles
This Small Texas Toothpick is a part of the Pocket Worn® Old Red Bone Family. These knives have been carried daily by Case enthusiast for decades. Each knife in the family shares the character of a trusted old pocketknife with the sure function of one freshly opened out of the box. Smaller version of the Medium Texas Toothpick, features a Long Clip blade and has a small design that fits well into pockets or purses. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Long Clip blade
- Corn cob jigged Red Bone handle
- Length: 3 inches closed and 1.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Small Texas Toothpick 792 (610096 SS)
- Closed Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Blade Shape: Long Clip Blade
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Old Red Bone
- Weight: 1.0 oz.
- Made in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.