00381 Leather 5" Utility Hunter
The 5 inch Utility Leather Hunter is a part of Case's Leather Hunters family. This handsome yet rugged collection is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use. This fixed-blade knife features a sabre-concave ground Clip blade and a polished leather handle for secure grip. The 5" Utility Leather Hunter is a versatile field knife, with a thin profile for detail work when control is important. This durable fixed blade knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath to protect and store the knife. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blade; Polished leather handle
- Concave ground Clip blade
- Genuine leather sheath included
- Overall Length: 9.5 inches, blade length: 5 inches, 5.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 381 Hunter
- 316-5 SS
- Concave Ground Clip Blade
- 5 in (12.70 cm)
- 9.5 in (24.13 cm) overall
- 5.4 oz (153.1 g)
- Made in USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.