00120 Fishing Knife
- Fishing Knife 120 (320094F SS)
- Closed Length: 4-1/4" (10.80 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Long Clip Blade and Scaler with Hook Disgorger, Hook Sharpening Stone
- Handle Material: Yellow Synthetic
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
This Case fishing knife is part of the Yellow SS family. The distinctive yellow handle brightens this knife while maintain its toughness, making it one of the most beloved in the Case line. This fishing knife is the ideal companion for taking along for adventures on the lake, river, or ocean. This folding knife includes a long Clip blade and scaler with hook disgorger and hook sharpening stone. The long Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The fish scaler blade is a special serrated design that allows ease in scaling fish. The edge is not too sharp allowing the blade to get under the fish scales and flake them off without cutting into the skin. The hook disgorger on the tip of the fish scaler blade is used to remove the hook from the fish's mouth allowing for more control and safety than one would with using their fingers. The hook sharpener is a special feature only found on the fishing knife that is ideal for sharpening hooks on the go. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. This pocket knife is perfect for fishing and outdoors. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tumble polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Long Clip blade and scaler with hook disgorger; Hook sharpening stone
- Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.