00013 Mini Trapper
Peach Seed Jig Amber Bone
This Mini Trapper is a part of the Amber Bone Family. Our Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. Mini Trappers are a smaller version of our Trapper carrying two full length blades, the Clip blade and the Spey blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. The basic trapping and skinning blades make this a must-have knife for those who trap small game. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Peach Seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Length: 3.5 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mini Trapper 00013 (6207 SS)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2" (8.89 cm)
- Blade Shapes: Clip and Spey Blades
- Handle Material: Peach Seed Jigged Amber Bone
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.