This multifunctional survival knife has added features to enhance survival when it matters most. In addition to the 420HC steel blade, the Selkirk features a Micarta handle with steel bolsters (rear bolsters can be used as improvised hammer), and a heavy duty belt sheath that can be configured for horizontal or vertical carry. Included with the sheath is a fire starter/safety whistle.
- Blade Length: 4.625" (11.7 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.87 (12.38 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Thickness: 0.135"
- Handle Material: Brown and Black CNC contoured Micarta with steel bolsters
- Sheath Material: Injected molded nylon. Can be configured into horizontal or vertical belt carry.
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Made in China