Named after the rugged Selkirk Mountain Range beginning in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho, the Folding Selkirk is a midsized knife with added features to help maximize survival in rugged and tough conditions. This multifunctional survival knife has added features to enhance survival when it matters most. In addition to the 420HC steel blade, the Selkirk features a Micarta handle with steel bolsters, and a heavy duty belt sheath that can be configured for horizontal or vertical carry. Included with the sheath is a fire starter/safety whistle.
- 2.25" Ferrocerium Striker with integrated whistle.
- Blade Length: 3.9" (9.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9" (12.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 0.15"
- Handle Material: Brown and Black CNC Contoured Micarta with Steel Bolsters
- Sheath Material: Injected molded nylon. Can be configured into horizontal or vertical belt carry.
- Weight: 7.5 oz. (212.6 g)
- Made in China