Buck’s Shift Mechanism is back with the reintroduction of the Paradigm. Improved for 2021, the 590 famous bolster locking knife has been converted to an automatic on the 591 models. Offering four PRO-level knives in either assisted opening or automatic versions, the Paradigm is back with a facelift boasting high end CPM-S35VN stainless steel and G10 handles. Easily opened with the slide of the bolster, the Paradigm and Paradigm Shift are innovative, deep carry everyday knives for those who appreciate the finer things.
The Paradigm was developed as an innovative carry knife boasting high-end materials and features to enhance functionality. The 590 utilizes a blade flipper for quick and easy one-hand deployment with the ASAP assisted opening technology. Buck’s Shift Mechanism rotating bolster lock provides a robust locking mechanism and prevents accidental deployment. To open, glide the bolster up and activate the flipper with a flick of your finger. To close, slide the bolster up, close the blade and then slide the bolster back in place.
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.375" (18.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Cerakoted Rotating Bolster
- Locking Mechanism: Shift Mechanism Rotating Bolster Lock
- Pivot Assembly: ASAP Assist
- Pocket Clip: Graphite Black Cerakote Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.80 oz. (136.1 g)
- Made in the USA