50th Anniversary Ranger
Limited to being made in 2022
Introduced in 1972, the 112 Ranger has a classic and unmistakable style that so many generations have come to know and love. Developed after the unprecedented success of the 110 Folding Hunter, the 112 features brass bolsters, a deep clip point blade, and a rich genuine ebony wood handle. Commemoration 50 years, this 112 Ranger features a custom blade stamp and handle medallion to signify the anniversary.
- Product Level: Select Level
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Crelicam Genuine Ebony with Finger Grooves
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g)
- Made in the USA